Friday, October 11, 2013
We did not have classes this last Wednesday, so I am writing for the week before, when we did have classes. I needed to take a week off. The week before was pretty frustrating to me. Even though what happened isn't suppose to affect my final grade, I believe it might. I dropped a full letter grade due to my correspondence partner not showing up for the class in which we were to evaluate each others work. I spent many hours, like most of the class, completing the 12 part assignment. It actually, was a 14 part assignment because your partner was to evaluate your work and you were to evaluate your partners work. So this cost me 40 points of a 100 point assignment. We have a chance to correct our mistakes, but even if I did, the highest score I could receive would be a 60/100. That still is a D-. I now have found new partners. They are not irresponsible, they care about school, they care about their grades and they would never cause their fellow classmates to fail even if they were. Since this is a forum to discuss what we have learned in a positive and negative matter I wanted to get this off my chest and it is a dead matter now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment